These are a representative sampling of Work Programs created by members of Paul Beidler's group at Northeon Forest.
If you wish to receive these types of Work Programs on a weekly basis, please consider joining our On-line Work Group.
Weekly Work Program
The seeker may identify and explore situations in which he becomes upset or irritated, either by his own weaknesses and imperfections or by blaming the behavior of others. He will find ways to redirect these energies for his inner growth. An affirmation should be made of equal intensity to the degree of upset.
- Ask "Who am I?" and visualize your spine / skull radiating light.
- Scan the body for areas of tension then direct your breath there.
The seeker may also explore the potential of cultivating his understanding and compassion for others by identifying and exploring situations in which he behaves (or thinks or feels) towards others with intolerance or injustice. He will find ways to redirect these energies for his inner growth. An affirmation should be made of equal intensity to the denying force.
- Remember your death. Repeat the mantra "Dust to dust".
- As one may experience Remorse of Conscience, one may chant inwardly the vowels "AIEIOIUOA".
Another excellent source of work potential could be situations of indulgence in pleasurable activities. These are often overlooked as one is drawn under their spell. He will find ways to redirect these energies for his inner growth. An affirmation should be made of equal intensity to the denying force.
- Try to remain emotionally neutral while observing your breathing.
- Count from 0 to 99 and back to 0 in 3's.
Remember - Being transforms the suffering through which it arises.
The Endless Search © 2004 - 2005 Ian C. MacFarlane